Royal Canine Golden Retriever Junior Dry Dog Food is a specially formulated dog food for your Golden Retriever aged up to 15 months. These dogs are lively and athletic by nature and therefore, they need the supply of the energy that matches their lifestyle, especially in this growing stage. This Dog food has customized kibbles that are meant just to treat the respective breed of the canine. The presence of exclusive complex, borage oil and EPA-DHA, make the Royal Canin Golden Retriever healthy for the skin and coat. Right from providing a shine to the fur coat, to preventing any skin related disorder; this diet takes care of it all. This breed of dog is more prone to gain extra weight; therefore, this food is enriched with adapted calorie content. This content properly meets the energy requirement of the dogs, without adding even an ounce to the ideal weight. Moreover, owing to their huge size the heart of the Golden Retrievers faces various health issues. In order to prevent the heart from ailments and to ensure its proper functioning, the formula of this food contains apt amount of taurine and EPA-DHA. It is made with chicken and high in fiber and protein and really easy to digest. Packed with essentials, Vitamins, Minerals, Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
• Contains borage oil and EPA-DHA, which makes it healthy for the skin and coat
• Helps strengthen your dog’s joints, due to presence of naturally sourced Glucosamine and chondroitin
• Helps reduce weight while preventing loss of muscle mass as it is supplemented with L-Carnitine
• Increased contents of zinc and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, for healthy skin and a shiny coat
• The low phosphorus content helps to keep kidneys healthy
• A large proportion of natural raw fibres supports bowel movements
• Gives your dog the right balance of nutrients to keep him/her healthy
• Increases immunity and improves cellular health
• Increases energy levels of lethargic dogs
• Keeps your pet’s coat shiny and improves the health nails & teeth.
• It is supplemented with taurine. Sodium content is reduced for a healthy heart