Royal Canin Kitten is a well-balanced wholesome diet created for healthy growth of a kitten aged 4 to 12 months. Between 4 to 12 months, a kitten undergoes the second stage of its development. The Royal Canin dry cat food fulfils the needs of cat while it grows in this phase of its life. Developing bones and muscles of the young cat, the food offers the feline sufficient energy for growth. The digestive system of the kitten is in the developing stages and thus needs support. With the inclusion of high quality Low Indigestible Proteins (LIPs), fibres and prebiotics, the digestive health of the kitten gets a boost. Natural defences of the body are enhanced with nutrients like vitamin C and vitamin E.
• High quantity of highly digestible protein enables your cat to get more energy from a smaller quantity of food
• Contains nutrients which enhance growth
• Maintains a healthy digestive system
• Contains prebiotics which aid digestive health
• Gives your kitten the right balance of nutrients to keep him/her healthy
• Increases immunity and improves cellular health