Royal Canin Boxer Adult Dog Food is ideal for Boxer breed dogs over the ages of 15 months are considered to be almost fully grown. Once they cross this age, their diet needs to be adjusted to focus on maintenance of good health. This diet has the right nutrients to meet the energy requirements. In this way the diet not only provides them good energy quotient, but also helps in maintaining an ideal weight. The dry dog food is enriched with L-carnitine which maintains healthy weight by metabolising fat, while reduced levels of calories assists in limiting weight gain. Chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine ensures a healthy set of bones and joints. A special and patented antioxidant complex boosts the health of immune system. It is made with chicken and high in fibre and protein and really easy to digest. It is packed with essentials, Vitamins, Minerals, Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. Ideal for Boxer Breed dogs with a brachycephalic jaw, the kibbles are designed for this breed to be easier to pick up and encourage chewing.
• Helps strengthen your dog’s joints, due to presence of naturally sourced Glucosamine and chondroitin
• Helps reduce weight while preventing loss of muscle mass as it is supplemented with L-Carnitine
• Increased contents of zinc and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, for healthy skin and a shiny coat
• The low phosphorus content helps to keep kidneys healthy
• A large proportion of natural raw fibres supports bowel movements
• Gives your dog the right balance of nutrients to keep him/her healthy
• Increases immunity and improves cellular health
• Increases energy levels of lethargic dogs
• Keeps your pet’s coat shiny and improves the health nails & teeth.
• It is supplemented with taurine. Sodium content is reduced for a healthy heart